With support of our owner Götessons Design Group, we are actively working to certify more and more of our products. For us, it’s an important stamp that we work with sustainability at all levels – internally, in the supply chain and in our product development. As the audit and review comes from a third party, this means a special security for customers and the regulatory level, while at the same time it makes it easier for customers to make sustainable choices.
Möbelfakta is a sustainability label for furniture owned by IVL and Trä- och Möbelföretagen (TMF). In the open database, which is freely available to everyone, you will find furniture that meet Möbelfakta’s requirements in terms of quality, environment and social responsibility. It is a very good tool for producers, buyers, designers, architects and others who use or work with furniture. Products from David design that are labeled by Möbelfakta have the logo clearly on the product page.
ISO 9001 – QUALITY MANAGEMENT
ISO 9001 is a standard for quality management for business processes focusing on the following areas:
- Improvement work
- Customer focus
- Relationship management
- Process orientation
- Fact-based decisions
ISO 14001 – ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
ISO 14001 is an international management system standard for the company’s environmental work. A certification according to ISO 14001 means that the organization has purposeful work with a documented improvement in the following areas:
- Increased efficiency in the use of resources and materials per delivered benefit.
- Sustainable product development based on a life cycle perspective.
- Adaptation of operations to and for the circular economy.
- Business development with sustainability as a fundamental business concept.
- Increased goodwill and credibility of the organization and increased competence internally.
- Improved dialogue with stakeholders, smarter procurement and improved supplier relations.